yak yak yak

The non-stop chatter-box

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy and Gay


"Ring Ring Ring" - And my sojourn of solitude was interrupted. "Jitu has landed in Rhode Island", informed Som, my intellectual funda-guru from IIT Kgp. "Show him the world. You know what I mean dude". I knew eggjhactly what Som meant. But it had to be a step by step procedure or else I knew Jits, the proverbial seedha saada larka of our wing, wouldn't be able to take it. So I caught up with Jits and convinced his vegetarian brain to accompany me to disc.

Thursday night. We sniff around. All but one discs are closed. We took out the 10 dollar bills for entry fee. But to our surprise they let us in for free while charging everybody else. I was amused at the gatekeeper's generosity. It was crowded inside, but the female of the species were conspicuous by their absence. Jits said "saayad second floor per hai". So we trudged up the stairs to 2nd floor. The sight of two half naked men gyrating on the elevated platform blew my brains out. Me n Jitu marched a hasty retreat. I was enlightened as to why we were given free entry. Coz the guy at the gate thought he saw the first DGC in the club.
DGC = Desi gay couple
...about the photograph up there. It's my dear friends Jitu n Som posing for Dabur Lal Duntmanjan ad.
I wish they always may
remain happy and gay...
correction...'just happy'

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Jitendra K Agrawal said...

are yaar yeh blog delete kar do..
bahut ganda lag raha hai esme DCG definations etc

6:45 AM  
Blogger Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

Hi,
I'm a student @ IIMB in their exec MBA program ( PGSEM ) ..
I'm trying out a blog-based networking plugin as a web-venture along with my batch mate @ NITC..
The details are available at http://blogs.edotte.com.. Please take a look when u r free..
Useful as a plugin to your blog. If u liked the concept, try adding an IITKgp plugin to your blog by
going to http://blogs.edotte.com/search.php , select the relevant institutes, generate plugin script,
copy paste the script as a widget ( similar to the way u add adsense/analytics )
Thanks,
Ajith

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahhaahahaha, that latest one was classic! maaan that was funny... how are you nevertheless? interesting adventures!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home